Lamazuna Menstrual Cup With Organic Cotton Lemon Pouch - Size 1
Make the change to look after your body and the environment with the Lamazuna Menstrual Cup. This cup is an ideal alternative to tampons and disposable sanitary pads. It is made with medical grade silicone and is hypoallergenic meaning there is no vaginal dryness and it is gentle on the vagina. It is BPA free and ethically handmade in France.
There are no bleaching agents used and it is able to be used for up to 12 hours before rinsing and popping back in. There are no risks of using a Lamazuna menstrual cup, unlike tampons (toxic shock syndrome).
Not forgetting this will make periods more comfortable, it has been scientifically proved that there is a link between reusable products and less irritation, period pain and bleeding. Not to mention the average woman spends up to £11 per month on her period with disposable products! What a positive way to save the environment, and your back pocket. This Lamazuna menstrual cup comes inside a vibrant yellow organic cotton pouch. You are safe to carry this around discreetly and rest assured it is leak free and safe for use up to 12 hours.
The Lamazuna menstrual cup is available in 2 sizes (if you are unsure we would recommend size 2):
Size 1:- Suitable for light stream and for women who haven't given birth vaginally.
- Diameter: 42mm, Length 47mm
- Capacity: 23ml
Size 2:- For medium to heavy flow, as well as women who have given birth vaginally
- Diameter: 46mm, Length 52mm
- Capacity: 30ml
How to use:
- Ensure you have sterilised the cup before use.
- Fold the cup and slide into vaginal opening (not as far back as a tampon)
- When fitted, run a finger around the edge to ensure it is open to create the seal.
- Empty every 12 hours or less.
- Pull on the stem and squat down to remove.
- Give the cup a rinse and then feel free to use again.
- Is suitable for medical use as it is ISO 13485-2003 certificated.
- Made form medical grade silicone
- Made in France
- Includes GOTS organic cotton pouch, made in India
Lamazuna was founded in 2010 when Laëtitia was looking for ways to reduce waste and wanted to use microfibre makeup wipes. The microfibre wipes were the first products and a huge hit! The brand has just developed and grown from here, though it is not all about profit. Lamazuna is still a small run company who's ethos is so Eco-friendly and the brand aim is to target plastic waste. We love that these beauty items are eco-friendly and most importantly vegan!